Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Woman to Woman Walk for Life

I am walking on May 2nd to support Woman to Woman Pregnancy Resource Center in Denton, TX. The Walk for Life - Leaving a Legacy of Life is a fundraiser to support the many ministries of Woman to Woman, which include:

  • Woman to Woman pregnancy testing clinic
  • Twice as Nice Resale shop
  • Living Choices abstinence program
  • Abortion Recovery group
  • Abuse Recovery group
  • and the many services that each of these ministries provide.
Please prayerfully consider supporting me as I walk by giving at http://www.firstgiving.com/stacey4life. Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts. If you would like to mail a check or cash instead, please make checks payable to Woman to Woman Pregnancy Resource and mail it to:

PO Box 610
Denton, TX 76202

Your gift is tax deductible, and when you send your donation, please include your name, address, and zip code.

Woman to Woman Pregnancy Resource Center provides pregnancy tests, childbirth classes, peer counseling, STD testing referrals, and many other services free of charge. I am the receptionist at the clinic, and it is such a blessing to serve the women of Denton and the surrounding areas. Please consider supporting me as I walk to leave a "Legacy of Life"!

Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!

Blessings,
Stacey Duncan

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey girl! We don't know exactly where in DFW yet...we're waiting to hear from UNT. He's been accepted to UTD and UTA, but we really want to go to UNT...so it just matters. We are looking for an apartment...not quite ready for a house yet :) He needs to get out of school first and start making some mulah! I'd love it if you gave me your apartment locator person...that would be great, thanks! We definitely have to hang out when we move! We will most likely be living near the Denton area, so we'll be pretty close. Yeah! email me your phone number so I can call and chat... deminium@gmail.com