Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The sorrow of my friends is my sorrow

I've been through a few really tough times in my life. I've just found out that one of my best friends is now going through something terribly similar.
I hate this feeling, like watching a car wreck knowing that
you can't do anything to help...
you can't do anything at all...
just watch like a documentary....
and hope, and pray that God would be most glorified...
and that he would do as he does...
and work a miracle...

Psalm 10.14
But you, O God, do see trouble and grief;
you consider it to take it in hand.
The victim commits himself to you;
you are the helper of the fatherless.

1 comments:

Nicole Baart said...

Watching a friend struggle is so hard. But it seems like the Lord has set you in a good position to be a light in her life. Blessings to you both.

Also, could you email me??? I have some books for you. :) My address is: nicolebaart@yahoo.com

Have a great week!
Nicole