Friday, November 28, 2008

Scrapbook Organization

So I am a scrapbooker. If you know me, you know it is one of my favorite things to do. I have a lot of supplies, so when I scrap I have to take everything out and spread it around me on the floor (because we don't have another place for me to scrap - small apartment), and I pretty much have to take over the entire living room when I scrap. Mike doesn't mind, but I usually leave my scrap stuff out for a week or so because I will go back to it when I have a free hour, or because I will spend a whole weekend scrapping. Mike says I am like a tornado when I scrap. Here is my typical scrapping mess.


However, Mike and I decided to rearrange some stuff in our house last week to make more space, and I decided to take over the baker's rack in the dining room to create a scrapbook corner! I am so proud of my organization skills and my creative use of space! What is great about this is everything is within arm reach so I don't have to make a whirlwind of stuff around me to scrap! I've got the top of the baker's rack for scrapbooking, and everything else is organized so I can reach it when I use it!

Ta-da! I even printed these pictures and made a scrapbook page of it! I'm actually scrapbooking right now, and I thought I would share my excitement!

And I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

0 comments: